A new beta version has been uploaded (version 4.7.0 – BETA);
- Archive.org software online search.
- Now allowing for references to be made to main modules without removing the referenced
module from the module menu.
- Now allowing users to alter a module to create a reference to the module itself;
allowing for, for example, a field called related software item on a software item.
- Hierarchy view for containers will now show all items per container + the items of
children of the selected container.
- Errors for Data Crow client in case the server was not responding when logging on.
- Filtering on references didn’t work (sometimes).
- Module disappears completely when a reference field is added referencing itself
(reference field on software pointing to software).
- The log window (CTRL+L) did not show latest entries.
- The server edition sometimes gave errors on saving new items.