I am working hard on a new release for Data Crow at this very moment. I will be releasing BETA versions every now and then so please make sure to check the downloads sections of the Data Crow homepage.
- Create a DMG file (code signed) for MacOS users (severely lacking at this moment,
Data Crow can only be run from the terminal at this moment).
- Add online services for comic books (Marvel and Comic Vine).
- Add translations for comic book module
- Adjust settings for the comic book module.
- Data Crow synchronization service for external (to Data Crow) devices. This service
allows both module and data to be synchronized. At the current stage, it’s a one way
synchronization going from Data Crow to the external device.
- New module: Comic Books
- NPE exception during the set up of the user folder due to the logger not having been
initialized yet. This issue will hide the real underlying issue.
- Fixed an error on startup for MacOS (from the terminal).
- Fixed an error on startup for OpenJDK.
- Items not described correctly for none standard modules.
- Icon not showing for the shortcut created on Linux.
- Uniqueness check not working correctly if one of the fields is a key field but not
a required field.
- Internal structural changes have been made to allow the Data Crow core library to be
incorporated in other applications. Most importantly the logging mechanism is now
completely decoupled from the code as such that it can be registered by the
application/app using the core library. Other major changes have been made to
significantly reduce the references to the AWT and Swing libraries (GUI).