Many thanks to everyone that helped in testing as well as to anyone who has updated the translations! This version brings you a lot of fixes and small changes as well as a new feature; the ability to attachment files to items.
- Attachments can now be added to items. These documents are stored within the Data Crow data set in a compressed format (zip). All main modules allow for attachments to be added.
- Added drag and drop support for pictures (from file and directly from web pages) and attachments.
- New Russian translations has been added (not finalized) – major thanks to Ilya Sigidin.
- Portuguese translation has been revamped – major thanks to Pedro Albuquerque.
- On upgrade, Data Crow will convert all images to a standard format (JPEG). This is to reduce storage size and improve performance. Additionally a maximum resolution will be maintained: 3840 * 2160.
- Data Crow will no longer close windows or exit when pressing the escape key. This has been changed to CTRL/COMMAND+ESC.
- Create multiple now allows for rows to be deleted.
- Create multiple will only show one message when multiple items could not be saved.
- Update All will now process all items and show a combined message on failures (due to constraints) rather then individual messages.
- Filter dialog will keep the selected field and operator when adding entries.
- Extended the image formats supported by Data Crow, including webp.
- Online search will now store images to the temporary folder instead of keeping the images completely in memory.
- Related items are now shown in the quick view as well
- Incorrect alignment of the filter label on the related items tab.
- Update all dialog; could not create new reference using the icon for the reference / references field.
- Create multiple items dialog; sometimes, for custom modules, no fields are displayed. Now, all enabled and editable fields are displayed.
- Item form settings; sometimes it does not show any fields available for assignment.
- UI scaling session can get lost when switching between user folders.
- Filter dialog shows value field for is filled / is empty operator when switching between fields.
- OpenLibrary search: edition data mix up (sometimes) causing incorrect results
- OpenLibrary search: language not imported when searching on ISBN
- OpenLibrary search: ISBN10 and ISBN13 should always be filled but are sometimes blank
- Several (potential and very real) memory leaks have been fixed
- When server and client run in different languages issues could occur with the data filters
- Missing Line Breaks in Quick View Pane
- Client – Server: on saving an item where there are data issues, such an item not being unique, the item form is closed instead of kept open
- Client – Server: update all dialog won’t open
- Image importer parses incorrect resolution for image
- File browser: file type description too long for field (too many extension / file types supported). Abbreviated the filter description.
- Table view: tracks are not shown for music albums
- Templates: sometimes template could not be selected when creating an item
- Templates: not checked if template name is filled
- Image preview did not work for all image types – it now shows previews for all supported image types (webp, jpeg, etc.)
- Restore closes the application after successful finish without any message
- The file import task bar is incorrect when going over 100 files
- Templates cannot be edited in the server edition